Random Friday Night in NYC | Syracusefan.com

Random Friday Night in NYC

tptcuse

Living Legend
I have had several random Cuse related NYC interactions lately. I think the "New York's College Team" marketing is gaining some traction. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had several random Cuse related NYC interactions lately. I think the "New York's College Team" marketing is gaining some traction. Any thoughts?

I don't think it is gaining a ton of traction en masse, but is to those with ties to Syracuse...which was really a big part of the original decision to green light the campaign. Ignite alumni/townie pride and (ideally) increase money and affinity into the school.

I don't think it is gaining a ton of traction en masse, but is to those with ties to Syracuse...which was really a big part of the original decision to green light the campaign. Ignite alumni/townie pride and (ideally) increase money and affinity into the school.

I look forward to when you finally crack the elusive "1000 post and 1000 like" monument.

It's impossible to truly tell, but it just seems like our brand, especially in NYC, is as hot as ever.

It's impossible to truly tell, but it just seems like our brand, especially in NYC, is as hot as ever.

The great effect of the New York's College Team marketing campaign has been the fact that NYC area games create a great buzz among SU alumni and CNY transplants that has increased a great deal in the last 6+ years. Another positive outcome is how much it upsets fans of other programs. Take for example our former rivals who are squawking about barely beating two unranked teams where they have been outdrawn by Indiana and Maryland in the City in the last two weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom