Random: when will ESPN etc update photo of JMA? | Syracusefan.com

Random: when will ESPN etc update photo of JMA?

atlanticuse

Starter
In the game previews and recaps, the small image of JMA continues to be an old photo of the Carrier Dome. I’m surprised it even says ACC it looks so old.
Any idea how Cuse gets them to replace/update it?

1706018335641.png

In the game previews and recaps, the small image of JMA continues to be an old photo of the Carrier Dome. I’m surprised it even says ACC it looks so old.

View attachment 236827
Maybe when we have our first 30k crowd in the renovated facility. Probably going to need to wait until next season. With the scoreboard hanging low for hoops and all the lost seats going to individual seats, it is going to be very hard to get to even 30k next year.

Maybe when we have our first 30k crowd in the renovated facility. Probably going to need to wait until next season. With the scoreboard hanging low for hoops and all the lost seats going to individual seats, it is going to be very hard to get to even 30k next year.

I would guess Tom is accurate about this and that Syracuse is probably waiting to release a new image to them until they get one of the new facility completely finished

View attachment 236827

Contact ESPN (assuming they have some sort of general mailbox) They may change it.

About 15-20 years ago, i noted that the Official World Golf Rankings (WGR) webpage had Stephen Ames still listed as being Trinidadian, even though he had been representing Canada in golf for several years and was a Canadian citizen living in Canada. I sent them a friendly e-mail, and within a few days he had been changed to Canadian.

In retrospect they were probably happy that any loser contacted them or even cared about such a minute thing.

If the school cared they could get it changed. But clearly they don't

They're waiting for them to actually move to a new facility...

I mean if 'Cuse can just change the name on the door, why shouldn't ESPN just change the name in their file/caption.

Last edited:
They're waiting for them to actually move to a new facility...

I mean if 'Cuse can just change the name on the door, why shouldn't ESPN just change the name in their file/caption.

Have you been in the Dome recently???

The place is a brand new place since the renovation

It will also look even better and different once the individual seats are done

Have you been in the Dome recently???

The place is a brand new place since the renovation

It will also look even better and different once the individual seats are done
Yet ESPN will still show a thumbnail of a bygone era.