Randy Staats | Syracusefan.com

Randy Staats

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
Just committed to Syracuse for 2014! we are going to have a solid team next year! depth on depth!

We have on hell of a class coming in next year! reminds me of Galloway, Joels and Jovan's year!

Just committed to Syracuse for 2014! we are going to have a solid team next year! depth on depth!
That's huge. I was getting a bit nervous about recruiting when Desko whiffed on Zed. But, Staats will be a man amongst boys.

Woody, is Staats playing for OCC this year? Or taking it off to have 3 to play at SU?

My son is friends with Randy and he told me that he is playing for OCC this year and im sure and is on the roster!'

Great news, hopefully everything stays in line and Randy joins the team this fall. That said, we have an absolute abundance of attack men. Who is gonna get switched to midfield? Next years attackmen look like this (3 of first four will be starters this year):
Derek Maltz
Billy Ward
Kevin Rice
Dylan Donahue
Eric DeJohn
Mikey Daniello
Nicky Glasso
Randy Staats
Jordan Evans
Dylan Maltz

i'm glad he finally made it official...it was syracuse the whole time

Absolutely a huge pickup, as Retro noted there has been rumors abound for a while that Staats would attend Syracuse if he decided to go to college after OCC, thrilled we have him. Not only does he make up for the loss of Zed Williams he makes up for the possibility that Daniello will never play again due to his injury. The 2014 team will be absolutely loaded.

more to come

I know SU had its eye on a couple of other OCC guys, wouldnt be shocked if a few of Randys teammates were making the trip over as well next year.

I know SU had its eye on a couple of other OCC guys, wouldnt be shocked if a few of Randys teammates were making the trip over as well next year.
e are way over due for another NC run.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom