Randy Staats | Syracusefan.com

Randy Staats

More info needed...medicine/puppet/Hurdy Gurdy/Girlie/picture

More info needed...medicine/puppet/Hurdy Gurdy/Girlie/picture
over on the laxpower thread it sounds like Staats dominated an intrasquad scrimmage. The poster said he had dbl digit points.

I suddenly realised last night that the Staats's generation is one I have watched for a long time and hoped that they would end up wearing orange! I watched Staats, Cathers, Lyle and Miles in 2008 in B.C at the U19 worlds games and straight away hoped they would end up playing for Cuse (youve probably heard me going on about them since then) . I must say since then we havent done badly, Cathers was recruited and never ended up on campus, Staats has taken time but we have done a great job of picking him up and being patient! we all know about Lyle and Miles and the amazing show they have put on at Albany with cousin Ty!

Also I have watched Firman and Evans for about the same time, since they broke into JD's team and again I was very happy when Coach Desko snatched them up!

Im wondering now where are the next round of stars are in upstate NY? what will I see in the next U19 worlds? who will be the next State champ from upstate! its exciting but also I feel that this could be a golden generation for Lacrosse! and Syracuse University!

#quest for 12!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom