Rank the ACC non-conference schedules | Syracusefan.com

Rank the ACC non-conference schedules

Alsacs

Living Legend
I looked at all of the ACC teams non-conference schedules and they are real solid for most teams. Florida State has to be playing the toughest non-conference schedule of any team in the country.

Here is how I have it. We are rebuilding and still have the 5th toughest non-conference schedule which is crazy but commendable.

1. Florida State: Oklahoma State(N) in Arlington, The Citadel, Notre Dame, Florida.

2. Clemson: at Georgia, South Carolina State, Georgia State, South Carolina.

3. Virginia: UCLA, Richmond, at Brigham Young, Kent State.

4. Miami: Florida A&M, Arkansas State, at Nebraska, Cincinnati.

5. Syracuse: Villanova, at Central Michigan, Maryland, Notre Dame(N)in Metlife.

6. North Carolina: Liberty, San Diego State, at East Carolina, at Notre Dame.

7. Louisville: Murray State, at Florida International, at Notre Dame, Kentucky.

8. Boston College: at UMass, Southern Cal, Maine, Colorado State.

9. Virginia Tech: William & Mary, at Ohio State, East Carolina, Western Michigan.

10. Georgia Tech: Wofford, at Tulane, Georgia Southern, at Georgia.

11. Pittsburgh: Delaware, at Florida International, Iowa, Akron.

12. Duke: Elon, at Troy, Kansas, Tulane.

13. Wake Forest: at Louisiana-Monroe, Gardner-Webb, at Utah State, Army.

14. North Carolina State: Georgia Southern, Old Dominion, at South Florida, Presbyterian.

Teams under scheduling: NC State, Wake, Duke, Virginia Tech
Teams over scheduling: Florida State, Virginia, Syracuse

The non-UNC North Carolina schools need to schedule better I mean those are weak schedules 1 BCS opponent among the three of them and its Kansas which has won like 4 games the last years.

VPI is playing at Ohio State and then 3 easier home games.

Florida State can handle its tough schedule, but UVA and Syracuse have over-scheduled. Next year should be the year we play a tougher non-conference and we are with LSU onboard, but UVA is really giving London no help with their tough schedule.

I'd put North Carolina in front of us. SDSU is an underrated up and coming team. Maryland has athleticism and the *'s but they are as soft nosed as soft nosed gets.

I would flip us and unc. ND is a wash SDSU is a little under rated like what was said above and ECU plays the Carolina teams with a huge chip on there shoulders

NC St is way over-ranked at 14th best.

What a putrid schedule: 2 win USF, two barely 1A schools in ODU and Ga Southern and 1AA Presbyterian

Ya.

Monroe isn't exactly a cupcake..and @ Utah State aint to easy.also Army. Whatever who cares about Wake
That fair. I have no name recognition for Monroe and was not sure what Utah state had been doing over the past few years. Nobody sounded daunting for them, but I'll take your word.

That fair. I have no name recognition for Monroe and was not sure what Utah state had been doing over the past few years. Nobody sounded daunting for them, but I'll take your word.

Utah sts quarterback should be back from acl if I'm not mistaken and he is dynamite. Exciting player
To watch. If he is back I would expect Utah St to be favored in that game.

If FSU goes 14-0 and the top teams they beat with that schedule are 9+ win teams...wow, what a heck of a schedule and they would have earned a second straight title in an impressive manner.

VT does the Ohio State thing. Schedule one very good P5 and 3 non P5 at home. 3 schools are playing 2H and 2A which to me is way too underrated especially since we hear way too much of that on the basketball side from the critics. Always amazes me how they never mention this in college football when it actually matters even more.

I don't think people in this thread are taking enough time to laugh at NC St.

Can we all just take a moment, and laugh at these soft nosed jokers.

God you are funny NC St.

Being competitive is highly overrated.

Ha
Ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online