Rapper betting $5,000,000 on the Pats | Syracusefan.com

Rapper betting $5,000,000 on the Pats

Everything I read or hear is that all the bookies in Vegas are smiling all the way to the bank. Lots of $$$ being transacted.

Unless the Giants win and those 80-1 super bowl tickets hit. I think birdman was looking for someone to bet against him. Not necessarily placing the bet in vegas.

Calling Birdman’s bluff: BetOnline wants rapper’s $5M Super Bowl bet, releases props

“If Birdman is prepared to put his money where his mouth is, we are prepared to accept his $5 million wager on either the point spread or the money line of Super Bowl XLVI,” said Dave Mason, BetOnline brand manager, in a statement. ”Birdman simply needs to go to BetOnline and register online. Then, he can email me directly and I will provide him wire instructions in order to get his $5 million in post-up funds sent in a timely manner so we can proceed with the bet. Once Birdman’s bet is in, we will release a snapshot of the bet in his BetOnline.com account, and Birdman will finally have proof that he is the sports bettor who he boasts of being.”

You’ve got to give BetOnline some credit for this one. These are pretty funny:
betonline.png

beyondthebets Beyond the Bets
Only problem with Birdman betting with BetOnline is that at $15k/month max wire transfer, he won't get paid in full until 2024.

Do people actually think Birdman is cool because hes throwing 5 mil on a game? Donating that 5 mil to hunger relief is cool. Im sure all the homeless, starved, diseased and dying people in this world could use that money, instead we have clowns like this throwing it around...and bragging about it.

Birdman flies the coop: After vowing to make $5 million bet, rapper goes silent on BetOnline

“Even though the Birdman props were still getting tons of action, we had no other choice but to close them,” Mason said in a release. “For one, all of the action we were getting was one-sided; his fans were all betting against him to make the bet — they had lost all faith in him. Additionally, since an international wire can take up to three business days, even if Birdman decided that he was going to indeed place this record-setting wager, the money might not have been in his account by kickoff.”

I find it hard to believe that there was nobody willing to take his action.