Rautins | Syracusefan.com

Rautins

He was playing against Demetris Nichols! DNic had a good game as well. He also did have 5 PF

Andy is shooting 56% from the 3 through 3 games. Both He and Dnic had 5 fouls but fouls could be good or bad depending on the play.

Dnic looks to be playing really well based on his stats 15/7/2 (but includes a 4 game 0'fer skunker in 23 min)

And Gabon... he is basically shooting 56% through 4 games now... his 21 point game on 5/9 3's wasnt included.

It sucks when a 5/9 shooting from 3 lowers your average!

Dnic looks to be playing really well based on his stats 15/7/2 (but includes a 4 game 0'fer skunker in 23 min)

And Gabon... he is basically shooting 56% through 4 games now... his 21 point game on 5/9 3's wasnt included.

Dnic is assigned to the Wolves he may get a shot in the league this year. OKC will bring Andy up this year I and willing to put money on it. They have already sent Lamb down to the D-league and Andy is and will continue to out perform him.

he suffers boeheim disease. he cant guard anybody. he has tavernitis inflamation

he suffers boeheim disease. he cant guard anybody. he has tavernitis inflamation
Think the only who is suffering mentally is you with this hatred towards JB.

Love Andy's stroke...but, I don't know how you hide him on the other end in the Association. Maybe he could just play a Kapono role for OKC.

Love Andy's stroke...but, I don't know how you hide him on the other end in the Association. Maybe he could just play a Kapono role for OKC.

He will defend the other teams spot up shooters. It's his help defense that is the concern but if he uses his fouls smartly he will be fine.

Dnic is assigned to the Wolves he may get a shot in the league this year. OKC will bring Andy up this year I and willing to put money on it. They have already sent Lamb down to the D-league and Andy is and will continue to out perform him.
But wait, Lamb played man to man in college. He should be in the NBA.