Ray Gricar | Syracusefan.com

Ray Gricar

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
How long before this saga turns toward the missing DA, his laptop and hard drive?

When does the movie come out? This is playing out like a blockbuster Hollywood movie.

Didn't Gricars Brother disappear also? (Many Years ago)

It will not be long. I have a source that stated there is a breakthrough and in the near future we will hear something. Stay tuned.

It will not be long. I have a source that stated there is a breakthrough and in the near future we will hear something. Stay tuned.
Let's hear it. If it's coming out, let it out.

Let's hear it. If it's coming out, let it out.

Ace_Ventura_1.jpg

Come on man, spill it. I'll tell you that the person who insisted upon a 2nd psyche eval was the police chief who at one time lived 3 doors from Sandusky and thus "directed" the DA to not pursue things.

http://t.co/1eJl10FY

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Come on man, spill it. I'll tell you that the person who insisted upon a 2nd psyche eval was the police chief who at one time lived 3 doors from Sandusky and thus "directed" the DA to not pursue things.

More

http://t.co/OjpKB1JH

I don't know anything about that, but Gricar disappeared and was last seen in Lewisburg, Pa. Lewisburg is about an hour from State College. My source, stated they talked to someone high up that stated there was a breakthrough in the case. My source works in Lewisburg as does the other person.

That being said, my source asked if the disappearance was linked to Sandusky. The person did not elaborate, but indicated they were linked.

I don't know anything about that, but Gricar disappeared and was last seen in Lewisburg, Pa. Lewisburg is about an hour from State College. My source, stated they talked to someone high up that stated there was a breakthrough in the case. My source works in Lewisburg as does the other person.

That being said, my source asked if the disappearance was linked to Sandusky. The person did not elaborate, but indicated they were linked.

Thanks. Since he was last seen in another town, do you get the sense that was before or after he was declared dead? Basically asking do you think he's still alive? If he is, that's good on 2 fronts. One obviously, he's alive and two, maybe hr spills the beans.

Thanks. Since he was last seen in another town, do you get the sense that was before or after he was declared dead? Basically asking do you think he's still alive? If he is, that's good on 2 fronts. One obviously, he's alive and two, maybe hr spills the beans.

I have a feeling that he is dead, but that doesn't mean much. There was a large drug case that was prosecuted around that time from what I understand, and I always thought that his disappearance could have been from that.

Again, I do not know enough at this point. My opinion up isn't formed by a whole lot of information. I will have my friend inquire more this week.

Domenic Chianese as Paterno where he can basically reprise his role as Uncle Junior in the Sopranos.

Nice.

There's an Academy Award winning performance for the role of Sandusky for someone out there, I'm just trying to think of who could best play a creepy child molestor in his late 50's. Was thinking maybe Ted Levine could reprise his own Buffalo Bill role from SotL, but I don't know...

Nice.

There's an Academy Award winning performance for the role of Sandusky for someone out there, I'm just trying to think of who could best play a creepy child molestor in his late 50's. Was thinking maybe Ted Levine could reprise his own Buffalo Bill role from SotL, but I don't know...

Ted Danson
ted-danson.jpg

Ted Danson
ted-danson.jpg

I like it. Alternatively, sticking with the SotL motif, Anthony Hopkins could simply reprise his role as Hannibel Lector. Unfortunately I think the guy who played Dean Wermer in Animal House passed away several years ago. He would have been perfect as Grahm Spanier.

Ted Danson

Danson and his rather limited acting range wouldn't be able to pull that off.

My choice would be any one of the following four actors:

Jeff Bridges - Played a good psycho in The Vanishing
40328_pro.jpg

Daniel Day-Lewis can play anything and is due to play a pedo role
daniel-day-lewis.jpg

Bill Murray - I can see him as a good creeper
220px-Bill_Murray_Deauville_2011.jpg

Geoffrey Rush?
220px-Geoffrey_Rush_Cannes_2011.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members