Ray Rice nuclear bombshell? | Syracusefan.com

Ray Rice nuclear bombshell?

Fireball Jr.

All American
If this turns out to be legit, Roger Goodell should be typing his resignation letter as we speak. How about law enforcement, how bad have they muffed this one? And why should anyone be surprised that a sport predicated on violence employs people who are violent away from the workplace?
http://tinyurl.com/mldc9l8

It's probably true but it doesn't matter either way. People are upset at the hypocrisy of the NFL. Regardless of whether the footage is available, you know what happened. It's just as awful whether its on video for millions to see or behind closed doors. a 2 game suspension, a joke. 6 games then a season, reasonable. The big problem is the back-peddling.

The incident was reported and people were shocked and upset. Then ray rice only was suspended for 2 games - then people were outraged. The NFL met and decided to make the punishment harsher for all future people to save its image. Now this video comes out, which changes nothing in many people's minds (though it's horrid i'm sure - i haven't had the guts or sick curiosity to watch it myself), but the NFL again reacts to popular opinion and bans him.

It's just not a logical progression of events. It's a lot of back and forth, under-reacting then over-reacting. It's horrible and one of those things where no one comes out a winner - much like the PSU scenario.

It wouldn't surprise me if the NFL owners and administrators have tried to bury the story. They did and are still doing their best to bury the head injury problem and the longer term consequences.

Not an honorable group...pre or post Goodell.

It wouldn't surprise me if the NFL owners and administrators have tried to bury the story. They did and are still doing their best to bury the head injury problem and the longer term consequences.

Not an honorable group...pre or post Goodell.

They're up against a lot with the concussion problem. I think this is reason behind the together we make football campaign - where fans share why football is important in their lives and they win tickets

There is no way in hell they didnt know about this video. I remember reading about this video's existence the day after the original footage was released. The fact that they gave him a two game suspension is laughable. Even if they didnt see the video, empirically you know that what was shown on the video had to have occurred.

what was even more grotesque was listening to sirius NFL radio the days after the suspension when all the various program hosts were defending the suspension and asking what did people want poor roger to do? how many games was enough? since there is no number of games that was enough..they should make it a minimal number of games!!! genius.

Jolly Roger is going to go down