Class of 2015 - RB Bryce Love | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Bryce Love

bnoro

Lurker
Syracuse has also offered 2015 4-star stud RB Bryce Love 5'9'' 180 RB from North Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:
Should we assume that he is one of the reported top RBs we are targeting?

This Wake Forest is actually outside Raleigh. Maybe JackBauer44or the other coach in that area, sorry coach all I can think of is your Rhino avatar, know about this kid,.

This Wake Forest is actually outside Raleigh. Maybe JackBauer44or the other coach in that area, sorry coach all I can think of is your Rhino avatar, know about this kid,.

I can definitely comment on Bryce. The kid is FAST. Seeing him run in the NC State Championship game was a thing of beauty. I would estimate his weight between 170-180. Talking with some people in the coaches box in during the championship weekend, he's got a lot of schools coming after him. Personally, I'd be shocked if he didn't end up at UNC.

Should we assume that he is one of the reported top RBs we are targeting?
I just watched one of his videos and he shows excellent speed balance and vision with the ability to change direction making him a top target for damn sure. In this case his size isn't an issue.

I can definitely comment on Bryce. The kid is FAST. Seeing him run in the NC State Championship game was a thing of beauty. I would estimate his weight between 170-180. Talking with some people in the coaches box in during the championship weekend, he's got a lot of schools coming after him. Personally, I'd be shocked if he didn't end up at UNC.

I loved everything about this post until the last three letters...:eek::eek:

Love is supposed to be a visitor sometime this Spring...maybe Spring Game

Bryce Love ‏@Blovee_23 21h
Good talk with that man @Clark8Chris , got a real bright future ahead of him

Really not a fan of Clark one bit. From N. Carolina, so they are a major player.

It's kind of tough to turn down a school where they make the academics as easy and cheating as possible and the NCAA turns a real blind eye towards it.:noidea:

I get to see Bryce up close and personal this year. The new high school that I am coaching at plays against Bryce and his Wake Forest school. Should be fun trying to game plan against him.

I get to see Bryce up close and personal this year. The new high school that I am coaching at plays against Bryce and his Wake Forest school. Should be fun trying to game plan against him.

From everything I have read so far he could be a candidate for fastest RB in the nation. Is he more of an APB at the next level? He seems like the prototypical RB we are going after. I know Brandow Powell, who committed to Tenn, then Miami, and finally ended up at UF was one of the top overall prospects on our board last year. He and Love are almost the same back.

Would be great to get a visit from him. Top 100 per 1 service.

Oh and goodluck game planning him Oh Lord

From everything I have read so far he could be a candidate for fastest RB in the nation. Is he more of an APB at the next level? He seems like the prototypical RB we are going after. I know Brandow Powell, who committed to Tenn, then Miami, and finally ended up at UF was one of the top overall prospects on our board last year. He and Love are almost the same back.

Would be great to get a visit from him. Top 100 per 1 service.

Oh and goodluck game planning him Oh Lord

Definitely one of the fastest RBs in the nation. What will be the biggest factor in how Love performs at the next level, is the work he does in the weightroom. He was worn down towards the end of last year and that had a pretty big effect on him and his team. If he can put more strength onto that body, it will pay lots of dividends. He's elite, but he's not a 25 carry a game back right now. Their offense runs a Wing-T, which basically runs him off of jet and buck sweeps. If he were in a spread offense, he'd be utilized in the right way. When he gets room, he's gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom