Class of 2023 - RB DJ Scott (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB DJ Scott (FL)

swish7

All Conference
Somebody get my man DJ Scott on the radar. I coached him in youth lax many years ago, and have been marveling at his athleticism ever since. Great kid too. Honestly wish he would choose to play lax in college. He would be an outstanding LSM.

1,485 yards this year, and 6 offers, apparently including Cincy & Marshall.

Don't know much about where he fits into the national recruiting scene, but he has been a joy to watch locally.

His buddy Noel Keller, also a lax kid, his family is from Buffalo and I'm sure he'd be interested in the Cuse!

My man DJ is apparently still available as his main offer apparently dried up bc they took someone from the transfer portal instead.

Astounding that a kid like him has not been scooped up.

My man DJ is apparently still available as his main offer apparently dried up bc they took someone from the transfer portal instead.

Have you reached out to the staff? They may know about him but maybe they need to know more

Send your man’s info and links to his videos or Hudl to the SU coaches.

Don't take less than 15%, Swish!

Send your man’s info and links to his videos or Hudl to the SU coaches.
I do not know him that well anymore. I coached him as a kid and was an assistant coach on the varsity lax team he was on last year, but did not coach him.

If I see him, I will chat him up and suggest he do so.

He might be a dime a dozen in the DI RB world, for all I know.

I do not know him that well anymore. I coached him as a kid and was an assistant coach on the varsity lax team he was on last year, but did not coach him.

If I see him, I will chat him up and suggest he do so.

He might be a dime a dozen in the DI RB world, for all I know.
Not for nothing, and it was Paul’s staff, but I made a phone call to the staff and the kid wound up at SU. If you think the kid has an interest, give it a shot.

Not for nothing, and it was Paul’s staff, but I made a phone call to the staff and the kid wound up at SU. If you think the kid has an interest, give it a shot.
Interesting! I will keep this in mind, if I see him. I see him from time to time when I am dropping off/picking up my kid from practices..

I do not know if he has an interest... I did hear that his friend Noel Keller is interested, bc his family is apparently originally from the Buffalo area. The kid is pretty approachable, so I will chat him up the next time I see him.