Class of 2018 - RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Dylan McDuffie (NY) Grad Portal from Ga Tech to Kansas

Cousin Of Isaish McDuffie Syracuse Verbal committ_ Will Dylan have 1500 yards this years?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTech recruiting refers to themselves as “ The Swarm?” What’s their motto? “Keep stinging?”

Huge example of a kid that should have stayed where he was. 22 carries for G Tech after a 1k season at UB.

Grad transfer so if he did graduate from G Tech then that's a great degree at least.
I wonder if he goes to BC next? The family has had success there and he can probably get some playing time at a school playing at the level they are at these days.

In other NE RB news, last I heard. Nate Carter of UConn, who is in the portal, is expected to head over to UMass, where he will play against the Huskies every season.

I wonder if he goes to BC next? The family has had success there and he can probably get some playing time at a school playing at the level they are at these days.

In other NE RB news, last I heard. Nate Carter of UConn, who is in the portal, is expected to head over to UMass, where he will play against the Huskies every season.
BC's leading rusher this season was Pat Garwo with 403 yards. Until I looked him up, I really thought he was a better RB than that.
They are crazy thin at RB.

Umass? I think I’d actually rather stay at Uconn with Mora if I were him. Interesting move.

BC's leading rusher this season was Pat Garwo with 403 yards. Until I looked him up, I really thought he was a better RB than that.
They are crazy thin at RB.
Garwo is legit, I think he was injured a lot this year.

Last edited:

Carter committed to Michigan State.

I thought Nate Carter is much better than UMass? That kid looked legit

So did Michigan State. He verballed to them earlier today.
The kid looked good against us. I can see him killing it at Michigan St. I wouldn't have minded going after him. We need RB depth.

Huge example of a kid that should have stayed where he was. 22 carries for G Tech after a 1k season at UB.

Grad transfer so if he did graduate from G Tech then that's a great degree at least.
Wow… I’ve been wanting to see physically stats tell the stories for some of these transfers and this sure did it. I really think this portal thing will cool off from a 10 to a 7 so to speak in the next 5 years with more and more stories like this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom