Class of 2020 - RB Marlowe Wax Jr (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/14/19) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Marlowe Wax Jr (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/14/19)

Presuming he redshirts, during his R.Fr season Howard would be a senior and Adams gone. Garrison Johnson tbh I don't see sticking around Cuse honestly. Just my own opinion.

Wax has plenty of changes to be a big-time RB

Marlowe’s played at a competition level to challenge the 2 deep his redshirt FR year immediately.

we lose Adams and still have no idea what Dino’s plans are for JJ. He could be a true halfback/reggie bush guy.

I'd rather have Wax at RB even though there is a need for size at LB. Plus, he's not coming to the Hill until the summer so being a LB and getting snaps will be even harder to do. Love his talent and to be honest he's a win win type of player.

Marlowe’s played at a competition level to challenge the 2 deep his redshirt FR year immediately.

we lose Adams and still have no idea what Dino’s plans are for JJ. He could be a true halfback/reggie bush guy.
Don't want JJ stuck behind 2 players and getting limited touches. With his speed and ability to make people miss, get him on the field. Louisville's coach kicked off to him 3 times, after that he had his kicker kick short to the other side of the field. Apparently he didn't want to keep giving Jawar the chance to break one.