Class of 2019 RB Michel Dukes (SC) Committed to Clemson

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
Update for everyone. Looks like Dukes will be taking an official to Clemson this weekend. It appears that Tavion Feaster will be moving on so Clemson has enough room for Dukes along with Jerrion Ealy. Not sure if you guys are still recruiting him or care. Just thought I'd share some info.

SUFan44

All American
Update for everyone. Looks like Dukes will be taking an official to Clemson this weekend. It appears that Tavion Feaster will be moving on so Clemson has enough room for Dukes along with Jerrion Ealy. Not sure if you guys are still recruiting him or care. Just thought I'd share some info.
We are all set with taking Clemson recruits. We'll let you have this one. ;)

CbusCuse

2nd String
So they plan on bringing in 3 backs? 247 rankings being Ealy at 3rd, Melussi at 11th and Dukes at 71st. Dukes may want to decided if he is better off going to Cuse instead.

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
So they plan on bringing in 3 backs? rankings being Ealy at 3rd, Melussi at 11th and Dukes at 71st. Dukes may want to decided if he is better off going to Cuse instead.
Looks like it. Though it's probably for contingency purposes. I personally don't like bringing in 3 in one class.

The Dukes move tells me that they still think Ealy is going to play pro baseball. If that happens, Clemson only has 3 backs on roster.

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
we care and sounds like we are screwed here.

orangemass

All Conference
Where is Feaster going? The portal?

timkay99

All Conference
Looks like it. Though it's probably for contingency purposes. I personally don't like bringing in 3 in one class.

The Dukes move tells me that they still think Ealy is going to play pro baseball. If that happens, Clemson only has 3 backs on roster.
Ealy has first round tools in baseball. Others like him have turned it down coming out of HS (Kyler Murray, Brandon McIllwain, Jameis Winston are the 3 off the top of my head thinking to my baseball contacts), but if he has the spring he should, it always gets interesting to walk away from a couple million.

orangepassion

All American

So is he a backup plan or does he have a scholie if he wants it?

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Dukes has recently received some BB offers. I wonder if his hesitance to sign early has more to do with indecision if he wants to play FB or BB. I think ECU has offered him for both sports.

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
So is he a backup plan or does he have a scholie if he wants it?
Committable at this time? I'm not sure. I assume Clemson will try to drag this out as long as possible. Ealy is the #1 target at this time.

orangepassion

All American
Committable at this time? I'm not sure. I assume Clemson will try to drag this out as long as possible. Ealy is the #1 target at this time.
If Ealy commits, are you out?

Nahson

Your best friend
I need Dino’s jacket. Anyone got a link to wear I can buy dat?

SUFaninNJ

Hall of Fame
If only tweets would show up on my work computer instead of the sad looking file thingy...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom