Class of 2018 - RB Onasis Neely (PA) Committed to Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Onasis Neely (PA) Committed to Temple

In 7 games he has:
153 carries 1167 yards 16 TD
20 Receptions 216 yards 1 TD

Just watched sophmore highlights. Full package in terms of attributes that will excel in this system. Can jump cut both ways and has elite acceleration out of his cuts and off of blocks. Excellent patience in the hole, has great instincts for setting up defenders and definitely has that second gear when he gets to the open field. Obviously will need to add size. Seems to be a bit under the radar as well. Will be interesting to see Junior highlights.

Not sure if this is from this weekend or the VT game...just posted.

We've heard nothing but great things about this kid. I want to go watch one of his games this coming year.

Thanks. My hearing is going. I thought he said he was up for the BB game not unfortunately he had a BB game.
I really wish they transcribed the interviews rather than putting them on youtube. I don't care enough to watch these videos. Some are cringeworthy.

A few games this year there was kids from his school in my section,but I didn't know who.

5a0e2bad203f7.image.jpg

Jake Adams, The Sentinel

No. 5 East Pennsboro (9-2) takes a bus ride west to face No. 1 Berks Catholic (11-0) in one of the District 3 Class 4A semifinal matchups.

It's a matchup of strength vs. strength. The Panthers, led by running back Onasis Neely, face a stalwart Saints defense that has bludgeoned teams all year, allowing just seven points in the first half. Yards will not come easy for the pride of Enola.

District 3 Class 4A Preview: East Pennsboro heads to No. 1 Berks Catholic

Gotta be grades if no offers, especially if he was that high on our RB board...

I missed his commitment to Temple. Late enrollment, probably had an academic issue and so no offer from SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom