Class of 2020 - RB Sean Tucker (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/13/19) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Sean Tucker (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/13/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting players with great speed in space wins football games. We don't need to red shirt players like this. Find a way to get them into the game. Use them as Wide Receivers, and as kick returners, but get them on the field.

See I think we should redshirt everyone. That’s how u end up with depth and kids can learn at their pace. Now yes the trills of the world are different. Everyone else learn, lift, and work hard.

I agree unless the player is head and shoulders better than anyone else at the position.

/ does math in head
// carry the one, and...

it's FAAAAAAAAST!

To further elaborate - SU's sprinter who participated in an Invitational event at the Armory in NYC this past weekend had the following result at that meet:

Chris Tucker finished 13th in the 60m dash (6.94).

Hmmm... wonder if they're cousins?? :p

Sean Tucker would have been easily Top 10 in this event.
... just checked, that time would have been good for T-5th in the Finals.

To further elaborate - SU's sprinter who participated in an Invitational event at the Armory in NYC this past weekend had the following result at that meet:

Hmmm... wonder if they're cousins?? :p

Sean Tucker would have been easily Top 10 in this event.
... just checked, that time would have been good for T-5th in the Finals.
All I can say is DAAAAYYYUMM.

All I can say is DAAAAYYYUMM.
1580163465570.png

It’s equal to a 11.47 100m (assuming that he maintains the same speed throughout).
I tried to look up a conversion for this a week or so ago but couldn't find one. If you calculate using the assumption that he carries the same average speed over the additional distance should give you a slower time than actual as the slow speed going from stopped up to full speed that is part of the average speed is not occurring in the new additional distance being run.

I tried to look up a conversion for this a week or so ago but couldn't find one. If you calculate using the assumption that he carries the same average speed over the additional distance should give you a slower time than actual as the slow speed going from stopped up to full speed that is part of the average speed is not occurring in the new additional distance being run.

That's the weakness of that formulation but, without knowing his 10m splits it's hard to get an accurate time. I'd probably give him a 100m time that is .2 or .3 seconds faster if he's average out of the blocks.

Convert to 40y using same average and it's 4.192 sec 40...granted you add a tenth or two to skew further for the start but the conclusion is still...this kid is FAAAST.
Sean Tucker is a fast mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors