Class of 2021 - RB/TE Mekhi Wall (AL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB/TE Mekhi Wall (AL)

Love the Syracuse late cycle Mississippi and Bama croots

I'm getting a bad vibe here for a few reasons I hope I am wrong but this is sort of telling me a couple of our running backs might leaving the program at the end of the year ? Jarveon ? Pierre ? Jordan ? I posted on another thread last week that if Jarveon hits the portal and Pierre decides to pass on a fifth year we would probably look to add another RB or the staff might move a kid like Pena to RB. I believe we will find out a lot more soon after the season ends and the early signing period begins on 12/16/20.

I'm getting a bad vibe here for a few reasons I hope I am wrong but this is sort of telling me a couple of our running backs might leaving the program at the end of the year ? Jarveon ? Pierre ? Jordan ? I posted on another thread last week that if Jarveon hits the portal and Pierre decides to pass on a fifth year we would probably look to add another RB or the staff might move a kid like Pena to RB. I believe we will find out a lot more soon after the season ends and the early signing period begins on 12/16/20.
Jarveon is already gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom