Really good interview with Daryl Gross... | Syracusefan.com

Really good interview with Daryl Gross...

I mentioned this in a thread on the football side, but at approx the 3:30 mark, Gross starts to talk about the new ribbon scoreboards.

Funded entirely by Pepsi.

I mentioned this in a thread on the football side, but at approx the 3:30 mark, Gross starts to talk about the new ribbon scoreboards.

Funded entirely by Pepsi.
Hooray for Pepsi. Down with Coke.

CTO they need a ginger ale concession, don't you think.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
The Dr Pepper Snapple group of course dominates the ginger ale market in North America, controlling both Canada Dry and Schweppes. As far as I can tell, Pepsi currently only owns one company that makes ginger ale; Buffalo Rock. Located in Birmingham, Alabama, I have never tasted this promising sounding elixir.

Has anyone out there tried Buffalo Rock? I believe I am one of the first on board the Buffalo Rock in the Carrier Dome Express Train.

Linkage

Has anyone out there tried Buffalo Rock? I believe I am one of the first on board the Buffalo Rock in the Carrier Dome Express Train.

John Calipari has probably tasted it. Oh, you said Rock? Sorry, honest mistake. :)

Am a ginger ale drinker/afficionado. Have not had Buffalo Rock yet. Seagram's is a player nationally, too. Still a fan of Vernor's, which is a ginger ale variant (includes vanilla and caramel flavorings). Its basis is aged 3 years in oak barrels prior to mixing. Is the nation's oldest surviving ginger ale/soda brand.

I prefer Coca-Cola but to each their own.
Coca-Cola drinkers have it made. If there is only Pepsi available, they can open it, let it sit in the sun for three days, and it will taste like Coke.

Am a ginger ale drinker/afficionado. Have not had Buffalo Rock yet. Seagram's is a player nationally, too. Still a fan of Vernor's, which is a ginger ale variant (includes vanilla and caramel flavorings). Its basis is aged 3 years in oak barrels prior to mixing. Is the nation's oldest surviving ginger ale/soda brand.

Now owned by Schweppes. Seems to be Michigan focused.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernors

Doesn't Saranac have a Ginger Ale in their soda lineup? Their Root Beer is fantastic.

As long as the good doctor doesn't move regular season ACC hoops home games to MSG, we're good.