Really happy BMK is back | Syracusefan.com

Really happy BMK is back

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Lost in all of the ref BS was the successful return of BMK. He made a major difference on the offensive boards where we have been getting killed lately. Looking forward to his return being the harbinger of great things for the rest of the season.

Lost in all of the ref BS was the successful return of BMK. He made a major difference on the offensive boards where we have been getting killed lately. Looking forward to his return being the harbinger of great things for the rest of the season.

I wasn't sure how to interpret the 2 minutes against BC earlier in the week. Thought it might indicate that he might not be ready to play extended minutes, even though he was "cleared" to play.

But tonight he played major minutes and gave us good energy. Glad he's back.

Absolutely. I wish he'd cram a few of those O rebounds, but I love how he competes..

9 rebounds - 8 on the offensive end in 20 minutes. Baye did a great job - had to be so frustrating to get that bogus 4th foul.

Yep. That and G's contributions were probably the key takeaways from the game.
Very solid 7-man rotation heading into March - maybe even a .5 if Roberson can squeeze in some minutes

Absolutely. I wish he'd cram a few of those O rebounds, but I love how he competes..
Me too. Love Keita, but sometimes I want to remind him he is six feet tall and can be scary if he just goes strong to the hoop. This is my first post of the night here, because of work. Really liked our effort!
(edit-2nd post. Drinking now and trying to catch up on a bunch of crazy threads)

Last edited:
It's probably too late in his career, but he needs to learn to stay on his feet defensively. He jumped at Hood's head fakes every time. He really hurt us with some poor defense, esp in the second half.

I thought he moved pretty well tonight. The other night he seemed slightly uncomfortable in his movement. So definitely a huge plus to have him back.
Also Gbinije has had a couple of good games, and that is a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom