Really happy for the home fans | Syracusefan.com

Really happy for the home fans

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Between the endings of Rutgers, Wake and Clemson the home fans were due for a good win.

Great to see the team have that huge 3rd quarter rally and put the game out of reach for BC. And awesome for the fans to see huge plays happen live for scores. It was exciting from my couch but I bet the Dome was really rocking.

We just gotta win one more and anything else is gravy. Louisville will be a good match up. Hopefully we come out of the bye a lot healthier and with some wrinkles to build off of what we do well.

Between the endings of Rutgers, Wake and Clemson the home fans were due for a good win.

Great to see the team have that huge 3rd quarter rally and put the game out of reach for BC. And awesome for the fans to see huge plays happen live for scores. It was exciting from my couch but I bet the Dome was really rocking.

We just gotta win one more and anything else is gravy. Louisville will be a good match up. Hopefully we come out of the bye a lot healthier and with some wrinkles to build off of what we do well.
I feel like we've left a lot of meat on the bone, but the product has been entertaining throughout, our student athletes are extremely likable and excellent ambassadors for the school and community, and Dino runs a class program while acting that way himself even when times are tough.

A lot of things to like here; hopefully a few solid years will start to galvanize community support. Sean Tucker should help expedite that! Attendance yesterday showed that the program hasn't recaptured that much interest just yet, but consistency will allow that to happen.

A great win for the team and for the fans. I watched from Colorado yesterday but my brother and a good friend from my youth used our season tickets yesterday after joining the Fine tailgate. There will never be a game where we couldn't have played better, but we've won two in a row against our ACC partners and have been competitive in our losses as well. The team is close to a bowl game and the kind of season we hoped for. How will the team finish? I'm pretty hopeful we'll get at least one more win and allow this team to have a postseason. Let's hope we get healthier and give Tucker a chance at a historic season. We surely have weaknesses, but there is much to be proud of and great efforts to cheer. LGO and let's beat Louisville!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom