Really hoping not to see Karl Hess today | Syracusefan.com

Really hoping not to see Karl Hess today

ClamOtto

2nd String
He's done our games with Pitt 3 of the past 5 years (plus our NCAA loss to Marquette two years ago). Lost them all of course. One of the worst refs to have against clutch and grab teams.

Who are we kidding..they are all against us, right? Doesnt matter which ones we get. They all have it out for SU and clearly favor the other teams every game. Its what makes JBs win total even more impressive.

They really need to get back to not letting guys play defense with there hips, forarms, knees and elbows. I would also prefer that rebounding wasn't no holds bared wrestling. The NCAA has really uglified its own game. They let all this stuff go by and then call strange touch fouls 30 feet from the hoop. Basketball should be a wonderful game to watch filled with motion, moving strategy and the worlds greatest athletes doing amazing things to stand out in the crowd. Now we have a style which keeps these things from happening. ughh . . . . . . ly

But we will be seeing Jim Burr. Again. 2 games in a row.
Can we annoit Burr as king of the anticipation foul. Since he is never in proper position, I think he anticipates everything. Usually not good in a game where there is a lot of contact.

But we will be seeing Jim Burr. Again. 2 games in a row.

Please.

Retire.

Fu&^wad.

If this is true, I am sorry, I really will turn it off. I'll keep the gamecenter app open and will prolly still curse him when I see like with 12 minutes left...

Zanna Offensive rebound

Zanna 2-point tip shot

Fair Personal Foul

...and my mind knows damn well Zanna went over the back for that but only after pulling the classic Chevy Troutman knee to the hamstring and oopsadaisy shove combo.

I wish Tom Lopes still called games...

Despite the statistics I'd rather have Hess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom