Really important to get Southerland going | Syracusefan.com

Really important to get Southerland going

Cuseball

Starter
It seems like forever since he has been hitting from the outside. When he does it's another option which teams can not defend. I'm not sure he can do it but if he could recapture the ability to play a solid 10-12 minutes and nail a couple three pointers we become a very different offensive team.

Cuse!

It seems like forever since he has been hitting from the outside. When he does it's another option which teams can not defend. I'm not sure he can do it but if he could recapture the ability to play a solid 10-12 minutes and nail a couple three pointers we become a very different offensive team.

Cuse!
He's not the only one. There are a few guys that need to be jumpstarted.

I'm done trying to hope James is going to help us. I'm done with him. He just doesn't have IT.

Need better minutes from James, Keita, and Triche. I'm really worried about Triches confidence.

I'm afraid James is what he is. Give him space and he'll hit 3's. This year his D and rebounding are better. But guard him and he disappears. I thought he'd turned a corner earlier in the year but when the real competition played us he reverted. Hate to be negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom