Really love this team, first shot I got to see them in | Syracusefan.com

Really love this team, first shot I got to see them in

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Person had great seats right behind the bench. Doesn't take a real xs and os guy to figure out that this team continues to gets faster and stronger each year under Doug. Never felt once like they were clearly overmatched here. I have said this 1,000 times but sales just finds a way to make plays and IMO is nassib's go to guy.

Sure, I feel Doug made a mistake not going for it on 4th because the d was gassed and it is no doubt the right call, imo but i am certainly not going to dwell or whine about it because the progress everywhere else is so clear but this team is coming on and I fully expect 7-8 wins. This is a good football team. Love Donnie Henderson on the sidelines.

Had the pleasure of tailgating with a few letterman today, must say everyone of them is extremely pleased with the progress and is fully behind Doug.

Minus the weather loved the day and the venue, look forward to psu. Always nice to get away from the dome and the resident curmudgeons. Energy is almost always much more positive on the road or whatever one wants to call this game. Would have no issue with 1 a year at met life. Day trip peeps.. And we made some money. Kids seem to enjoy the day as well, obviously were disappointed with outcome but lots of good energy all day on the bench.

Wow do we have some athletes out there right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom