reasonable wish list to finish class | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

reasonable wish list to finish class

Having followed recruiting for a lot of years, there are two things I can say with certainty:
1. There will be decommits and flips leading right up until LOIU day.
2. There will be late additions to our board from players that have not been mentioned before - and not just B-listers.

Agree, I love to follow recruiting, but kinda wish I could avoid it completely till LOI day... Really a waste of time to worry about, too many interchangeable parts...

Ky Hester decommited from Rutgers. Wonder if we're still interested?

@BrianDohnScout: Just spoke w/ 4-star S Kiy Hester about his #Rutgers decommittment ...story coming
"Rutgers is still in the mix"

Lamont Simmons a CB fron Jacsonville decommited too. Lots of big offers. Get George down there!

Last edited:
Sykes
Slayton
Cotton
Mister
Ishmael
Hudson

An OT, DT, and DE

I am not counting Holley or Mavety as I said reasonable

How about you?
I would love a high end DB. Halloman if he actually signs with us or anyone else like, Johnson? Those names on top are certainly worth a spot on your list. Travis Lock apparently is in love with Kansas.

What is going on at Rutgers?

that's what happens when your bully high school kids into committing when they aren't ready. Flood is notorious for this, same with Addazzio. Luckily for them they are having a good season. Rutgers isn't Bama, FSU, or even Penn St where they are in a position to tell a high profile kid take it or leave it.

Heck of a question! It's really been weird all of the pulled offers.

" By the ing of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes" or at least that is what popped into my mind with all this talk of RU and decommits.;)

there are some kids i have very high on my wish list (like Enoicy), but i also know there are a lot of florida kids sporting offers who's recruitment's have been on the down low - (not just with us but with everybody).

I'd imagine we'll start seeing kids setting up visits over the next few weeks who've been largely unheard of.