Rebounding Remains A Huge Problem | Syracusefan.com

Rebounding Remains A Huge Problem

Our wings are killing us. Hughes in particular. He had 3 tonight and so did OB. That along with the free throws from these two guys cannot continue. Simply put they need to do better. End of story. Chukwu too.

year after year, and foul shooting is still an issue.
Rebounding free throw shooting, brisset, blah blah blah, yeah let's all bitch and moan and forget the obvious that it's what occurred in the first 30 minutes that decided this game, again! You can't help bur surrender after the feeling of its 8-5, it effects every part of the game, from shot selection, concentration, etc. result is inevitable

Rebounding free throw shooting, brisset, blah blah blah, yeah let's all bitch and moan and forget the obvious that it's what occurred in the first 30 minutes that decided this game, again! You can't help bur surrender after the feeling of its 8-5, it effects every part of the game, from shot selection, concentration, etc. result is inevitable
Every game we have whining about the reffing, just stop.

Every game we have whining about the reffing, just stop.
Been on here since day one, a fan for 50 years, how many times have I made these remarks other than this week? Don't bother looking because it's zero. It's beyond the pale this past week

Boeheim just called the foul situation "crushing", are you gonna drop him a post telling him he's wrong too?

Last edited:
Been on here since day one, a fan for 50 years, how many times have I made these remarks other than this week? Don't bother looking because it's zero. It's beyond the pale this past week

Boeheim just called the foul situation "crushing", are you gonna drop him a post telling him he's wrong too?
Maybe not you, but there always seems to be posters attributing blame to the refs. We were outrebounded by 20 and continue to miss foul shots. That's not on the refs.

Maybe not you, but there always seems to be posters attributing blame to the refs. We were outrebounded by 20 and continue to miss foul shots. That's not on the refs.

We knew we would get outrebounded by UNC they’re not a good matchup for us. When you add the free throw disparity and our self inflicted inability to make free throws it’s too much to overcome.

Last edited:
I just think if teams attack the offensive boards they will simply always have a 2 on 1 to 3 on 2 advantage underneath the glass every time .. it’s simple math ., systemic problem with how our zone takes away the three .. you can’t take away the three as well as we do without sacrificing something else

Watch the replay of tonight’s game and you’ll see time and time again 3 unc guys to 2 of our guys under the hoop ..

We need more dynamic rebounders! That's my answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom