Rebounding | Syracusefan.com

Rebounding

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
Cuse 49, Conn directional school featuring short players 39. If our rebounding does not pick up during the next couple of games it will be a long season. The next poster is sure to point out that they shot a lot of long balls. Fact is that our players will get pushed out of position by stronger players, the likes of which they have not yet seen. I'm thinking that rebounding will be a lost cause. Mine as well play three guards and a running game with presses thrown in.

I don't think we have much of a chance to rebound against any team with height/bulk/effort. Coupling the zone with rail thin forwards that don't have much experience is a recipe for rebounding disaster. We are going to get pushed around all season, we just have to hope it's not as bad as it could be.

Battle looks like our best rebounder right now. Trouble.

Though Sidibe does have real potential and Moyer went up for one defensive board, our bigs don't look like they're going to be even adequate rebounders this season.

We just gotta get up there and get that ball!

Having not watched either of the exhibition games, but having watched a lot of games in the past, I am going to guess we'll be pretty good on the offensive glass and terrible on the defensive glass. Since thats exactly what happens every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom