Rebounding | Syracusefan.com

Rebounding

orange03

Starter
is the major concern here. We're not losing all that much on offense w/o Fab, but his D is something we just can't replace no matter how deep we are.

Hopefully this gets resolved, but in the event it doesn't-- the fact that Keita makes Hot Hands Hanon look like Jerry Rice makes me real nervous. And yes I just made a Little Giants reference.

is the major concern here. We're not losing all that much on offense w/o Fab, but his D is something we just can't replace no matter how deep we are.

Hopefully this gets resolved, but in the event it doesn't-- the fact that Keita makes Hot Hands Hanon look like Jerry Rice makes me real nervous. And yes I just made a Little Giants reference.
Disagree, we lose quite a bit wo Melo on O. He has been good for 2 to 3 dunks per game, plus he keep's D's honest inside which opens up things on the perimeter.

H
Disagree, we lose quite a bit wo Melo on O. He has been good for 2 to 3 dunks per game, plus he keep's D's honest inside which opens up things on the perimeter.
While better than Keita, his 7 or 8 points aren't going to make or break us. His presence on D will. His back to the basket game is an adventure at this point, he doesn't keep any D's honest. All that said, he's the one guy we can't afford to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom