Recruiting News - Josh Manley | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting News - Josh Manley

I just hope basketball issues do not effect football recruiting

I have family in Alpharetta, might have to drop them a line and see if they know anything about this kid.

I think his dad or uncle played in the NFL for a bit

I think his dad or uncle played in the NFL for a bit

You mean Dexter ... for the Skins .. the guy couldn't read (literally) but was a freak on the gridiron.

My co-workers daughter attends Milton and he is going to ask her what she knows ... I might have to take a drive up there for myself :)

i hope he doesn't visit...coming from ga to syracuse in december is not going to be a crowd pleaser.

i hope he doesn't visit...coming from ga to syracuse in december is not going to be a crowd pleaser.

I've been to Alpharetta in the snow, he'll get over it. Not like we haven't gotten Georgia guys before.

we have gotten kids from Florida for years to play here, snow is snow

I like JB's quote about this - that if that's all that's important to a recruit, we don't want him.

I like JB's quote about this - that if that's all that's important to a recruit, we don't want him.

Syracuse is Georgia in the summertime ... :)

No names were mentioned by Coach Marrone but it sounds like we will have some much needed impact players in the Class of 2012. The commits are solid and the four game losing streak has not had an impact on recruiting.
What about Tashon Whitehurst, who's visiting Rutgers?

I recall Phil Thomas mentioning how much he like the snow during his recruiting trip. In light of recent events, I am not so sure anymore that he was talking about the weather.

What about Tashon Whitehurst, who's visiting Rutgers?
He's taken visits to 3 other schools and stated he was solid to us after every visit. People need to relax about this kid. He's solid.

He's taken visits to 3 other schools and stated he was solid to us after every visit. People need to relax about this kid. He's solid.
So why visit other schools? it's not like he's going joisey for the weather.

A free trip? Maybe he has a teammate that is visiting there? Maybe he wants to do his due diligence so he knows for sure Cuse is for him?

Because he can only do this one time why not enjoy the experience since you are lucky enough to have the opportunity? to confirm his decision?...plus what others have said