Recruits Final HS Season Stats | Syracusefan.com

Recruits Final HS Season Stats

Good job man. You beat me to it again :)
You've got better bo staff skills than this guy.
ND-bo-staff.jpg

for some reason I think Ron Patterson is a player that the game won't be too fast for as a frosh. Like a josh pace, cj fair, or Grant this year. Not light it up but be a productive player off the bench that doesn't scare you when they get out there.

for some reason I think Ron Patterson is a player that the game won't be too fast for as a frosh. Like a josh pace, cj fair, or Grant this year. Not light it up but be a productive player off the bench that doesn't scare you when they get out there.
I get the same feeling about Patterson. He looks like a contributor, at least defensively, from day one.

Francis do you have their shooting percentages as well?
Unfortunately I don't. I should have the percentages for the EYBL events coming up this spring and summer.

Francis...do you know BJ Johnson's and Patterson's 3 point % and stats? We really need some effective 3 pt shooters.

Francis...do you know BJ Johnson's and Patterson's 3 point % and stats? We really need some effective 3 pt shooters.
Don't have those percentages, but from watching several of their games I can say BJ is the better 3pt shooter out of the two. Patterson has a nice release with good elevation but is very streaky with his long range shot. His bread and butter is the mid-range pull-up jumper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom