Recruits | Syracusefan.com

Recruits

SkanSU

Starter
Brandon Ashley, according to Adam Zagoria, is down to 4. SU is not one of them. UCLA, Arizona, Oregon, Kentucky
Jake Layman (Forward) making a visit to SU in September
Ricardo Ledo still has SU as a possible. Him and MCW good friends according to Ledo...hmmm...Still a question whether he is a head case or not.

2012 is turning into a guessing game as to who we will get. like you said ashley is out of the pic, id also say ledo is out too. we have some stiff competition for layman as well as the other obvious choice dc2.

without any inside knowledge if i were to guess id say the 2012 class will be grant,cavanaugh and an unknown at this time

I shouldn't have watched the Layman video... Kid would be great at the top of our zone. Now I want him to sign badly. Hopefully his visit makes up some ground for us!

speaking of jeremi grant..he is visiting rutgers on friday

Florida, Louisville, and ummm...Maryland in for Layman. McCoullough visiting Seton Hall

Not sure why people worry so much on this. We'll have a recruiting class, and it will be good, like always. My guesses would be Coleman and Grant will be the two that come here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom