Red zone offense | Syracusefan.com

Red zone offense

florange44

Scout Team
obviously ours sucks. Does anyone have the stat about what percentage of time we run the ball on first down in the red zone? How about 1st and 2nd? Seems like a very high percentage to me. Would be easy for DCs to plan for.

Florange44

if teams were planning for the run we wouldnt be running it so much down there.. we do mostly what the numbers say, no i do wonder if teams suck us into runs by entering the box late, but thats for coaches to decide.. lets just make better blocks before we worry about play calling

Red zone offense has been a problem before Babers. That part of the field is easier to defend against the pass because there isn't much room to maneuver. This is where the run game has to show up but the o line isn't pushing people back and creating seams down there.

My question is if we hit Phillips and ish all the time to get towards end zone, why stop throwing to them in red zone. Didn't like play calls right before half. We were trying to run when we couldn't all day. Don't get it but my it's not my job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom