Reddish | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Reddish

hard to not get tackles when they throw 20 times to the wr and run screens and runs all day to the corners.

I think he's still feeling the wrath of the board for last year's end of year temper tantrum. If Reddish had made the open field tackle Lyn made in the USC game, the board would be drooling. Listen, i think we are very fortunate to have a couple of really good corners. I love Reddish and Lyn (and Anderson is pretty good too).

I will say that none of our corners have shown the penchant to make big, game-changing plays to this point. Coverage has generally very good, but I'm looking for someone to step up and make big, momentum changing plays within the next couple of weeks (i.e an occassional INT would be nice).

All three are pretty good. Although it seems Anderson is the one that gets beat the most. I think it is a good argument for once to have around here. Who is better and not which is the least sucky. IMO Reddish is a poor man's Will Allen and Lyn a rich man's Willie Ford. I think Lyn's injuries and off field spats are hurting him from reaching his potential.

Love the D backfield, tight group, Shamarko is definitely the leader. Henderson has these guys tight. Smarko went right over to Eskridge after the TE TD, told him to pick it up, get his head back into the game after Donnie tore them all a new one. He was pissed and rightfully so

Love the D backfield, tight group, Shamarko is definitely the leader. Henderson has these guys tight. Smarko went right over to Eskridge after the TE TD, told him to pick it up, get his head back into the game after Donnie tore them all a new one. He was pissed and rightfully so

Agreed. Probably the deepest, most talented group on the team. Alot in the pipeline too with Morgan, Whigham, and Dontez Ford (unless he gets moved to WR as Rahme hinted at).

I want so badly for Shamarko to have a stay healthy, have a great year, and get him to a big time bowl game. He's bled for this program more than anyone over the last 4 years. He's a great, well respected leader of the DBackfield.

Agreed. Probably the deepest, most talented group on the team. Alot in the pipeline too with Morgan, Whigham, and Dontez Ford (unless he gets moved to WR as Rahme hinted at).

I want so badly for Shamarko to have a stay healthy, have a great year, and get him to a big time bowl game. He's bled for this program more than anyone over the last 4 years. He's a great, well respected leader of the DBackfield.

Not to mention, given his family situation, I would love to see him get the opportunity to pay for play.

Shamarko was a guy who flipped on his original commitment and bought into what Marrone was selling at a time when the program was at its lowest point. He deserves a lot of credit for helping turn the program around.

Agreed, Lyns our best corner and best shot at the NFL. Great size and showed his ability to make an open field tackle in the 3rd qtr. Rarely do you see Keon get beat. Its baffling that Anderson plays as much as he does (though I think hes serviceable).

For the record, I really like Reddish too but Keon, with his size, is the better NFL prospect.
I really liked the play when Keon went out banged up, came back in, and Spielman said that USC should go right at him the next play, I believe it was a 3rd and long. Barkley threw the WR screen to Lyn's guy, where he promptly dropped him for a 3 yard loss.

I really liked the play when Keon went out banged up, came back in, and Spielman said that USC should go right at him the next play, I believe it was a 3rd and long. Barkley threw the WR screen to Lyn's guy, where he promptly dropped him for a 3 yard loss.

Yup. Barkley clearly looked to pick on Anderson's replacement [which was smart]. Fortunately for us, Lyn is as good as the starters.

Not to mention, given his family situation, I would love to see him get the opportunity to pay for play.

Shamarko was a guy who flipped on his original commitment and bought into what Marrone was selling at a time when the program was at its lowest point. He deserves a lot of credit for helping turn the program around.

I think with his measurables, Shamarko definitely ends up playing on Sundays, even if it's just as a special teams guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom