Reece Davis | Syracusefan.com

Reece Davis

20Plus

Talking more smack

Calling us bubble cuse
Calling JB Seth Greenberg
Saying every year we are on the bubble

Just a little over the top.

When did Seth Greenberg win the championship?

I normally hate these THEMEDIAHATESUS posts, but Reece isn't even trying here. Surely you can do better than comparing JB to a coach with lifetime record of 1-3 in the NCAA's in a 22 year span as a head coach. I mean, even Gottlieb can score points. This was a swing and a miss.

Talking more smack

Calling us bubble cuse

I remember when clowns like him were saying the same thing from 2006-2008. Then we started getting top 3 seeds every year for like 5-6 straight years.

He said something a couple weeks ago when we played Virginia and I didn’t think that was bad at all and I thought people were stretching but now two separate random speaks about Syracuse it’s to the point where it’s becoming bulletin board

It's true though. It could be 3 years in a row, where we listen to the selection show not knowing if we get in or not. How many other programs do you remember going through that.

Would need to know contect of JB comment however. Is he comparing JB recently to the Seth that was always waiting to get in, or comparing their coaching career. One makes some sense... the other is ludicrous.

He said something a couple weeks ago when we played Virginia and I didn’t think that was bad at all and I thought people were stretching but now two separate random speaks about Syracuse it’s to the point where it’s becoming bulletin board

He said that trae young would score more points then we would v virginia. I posted it because i thought it was a funny comment but i think people took it as if i was offended.

Talking more smack

Calling us bubble cuse

A-hole. Doesn’t he remember three years ago when he was hosting Game Day from the Dome against Duke and we were the the #2 team in the country and 20-0? And two #1 overall seeds in the previous four years before that.

Talking more smack

Calling us bubble cuse Calling JB Seth Greenberg

A 4-year run of being on the bubble (1 of which still led to a FINAL FOUR run) for a HOF coach who now has 5 Final Fours, 3 NC game appearances and 1 National Championship -

is not remotely the same as a guy who pretty much NEVER did anything more than be on the bubble over several decades.

I really, REALLY can't wait until next year when we are solidly back in the Top 25 all year long.

Generally I like Rece Davis, but FoodLion that Sonichead in the Geico with these weak, lame takes.

Talking more smack

Calling us bubble cuse

Is any of it wrong??

In general, I like Davis.

Who cares what they say. I don't care, I bet the team doesn't care. Thick skins.

It's on SU, just win and get off the dang bubble every year and smack stops.

Eh, if it was Calipari or most any other program with our 4 year stretch, I'd delight in the commentary, so, can't much be upset about this. We are bubble city year after year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom