Reefer madness... | Syracusefan.com

Reefer madness...

E947E4AE-A81F-4C36-A4A9-47828675870D.jpeg

Coach Fran has a different set of rules on this subject. He implemented more drug testing in the program when he got here. A positive test will get counseling for the player. Subsequent positive drug tests can result in disciplinary action within the program: extra running, suspensions and possible loss of scholarship.

I am aware of one such suspension. A player was suspending for a couple of weeks and not allowed in the football facilities during his suspension. The player had to lift at the student facilities in the Barnes Center and do his conditioning on his own.

I understand the player did everything that was asked of him, and he is back in the fold.

Coach Fran is trying to help these young men become better men so they can become good husbands, fathers and members of the community.

ACCOUNTABILITY is part of DART.

Coach Fran has a different set of rules on this subject. He implemented more drug testing in the program when he got here. A positive test will get counseling for the player. Subsequent positive drug tests can result in disciplinary action within the program: extra running, suspensions and possible loss of scholarship.

I am aware of one such suspension. A player was suspending for a couple of weeks and not allowed in the football facilities during his suspension. The player had to lift at the student facilities in the Barnes Center and do his conditioning on his own.

I understand the player did everything that was asked of him, and he is back in the fold.

Coach Fran is trying to help these young men become better men so they can become good husbands, fathers and members of the community.

ACCOUNTABILITY is part of DART.
Awesome Tommy Boy GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom