Refs Tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Refs Tonight?

iommi

Living Legend
Anyone know who is doing our game tonight? Please: someone tell me Jim Burr is nowhere near Hog country.

Refs are never known until closer to game time so it won't affect the betting lines

Refs are never known until closer to game time so it won't affect the betting lines
Oh I didn't realize that. I know in the past I've seen the refs listed on the game notes, but I guess those are given out to the media maybe 60-90 minutes before game time?

Oh I didn't realize that. I know in the past I've seen the refs listed on the game notes, but I guess those are given out to the media maybe 60-90 minutes before game time?
Yeah, usually I'll see a post by BillOrange or someone else courtside that gives us the refs when they run out of the tunnel for the first time.

I'll go out on a limb and predict Karl Hess. He's the heir to the Higgins legacy and he's been all over the south doing big games recently (South Bend last night). According to statsheet he's also worked the last 14 days in a row, all in different cities of course. Will the NCAA ever do anything about this?

Higgins, out of retirement, fresh off completion of his work constructing two robot-Higginses that will be joining him.

You beat me to the Higgins joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom