Registration Process | Syracusefan.com

Registration Process

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Can one of our admins give me a high level view of the registration process for new users? I've got a number of newbies who will be tailgating with us this year and I'm prompting them to register so they can RSVP. Want to let them know what to expect once they submit the request. And is anything special required to enable a new user to send or receive PMs?

Not sure what you mean? When they register, it'll be approved when we see it. Could be instantly, or a few hours.

I'll set the permission so a new user can send a DM.

I was asked if there was a problem since a newbie registered and received notification that they would get a confirmation to reply to. I think he was expecting an automated process that would instantly trigger. Told him sit tight that the approval was manual. Thanks.

I was asked if there was a problem since a newbie registered and received notification that they would get a confirmation to reply to. I think he was expecting an automated process that would instantly trigger. Told him sit tight that the approval was manual. Thanks.

I approved one of your guys last night. That’s the only one I’ve seen.

I approved one of your guys last night. That’s the only one I’ve seen.

I've got a friend, Gary McAfee who registered under GMac1.0 on Wednesday and got notification that he would be receiving a confirmation email. Doesn't appear to be set up yet. Do you see him as pending?

I've got a friend, Gary McAfee who registered under GMac1.0 on Wednesday and got notification that he would be receiving a confirmation email. Doesn't appear to be set up yet. Do you see him as pending?

Replied to your PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom