regrets | Syracusefan.com

regrets

igor

2nd String
i wanted so much to be there. it's not going to happen. on tuesday i felt great. went to rehab and did miore than i should. he prescribed three sets of ten. i did six sets of 15. felt like the rest of the week. i could fall asleep in the soup. i was looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones see you next year, moose can we skip footbll season and go to bball

i wanted so much to be there. it's not going to happen. on tuesday i felt great. went to rehab and did miore than i should. he prescribed three sets of ten. i did six sets of 15. felt like **** the rest of the week. i could fall asleep in the soup. i was looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones see you next year, moose can we skip footbll season and go to bball

No matter how long it takes, get better and do what the docs say. Take it slow one day at a time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

i wanted so much to be there. it's not going to happen. on tuesday i felt great. went to rehab and did miore than i should. he prescribed three sets of ten. i did six sets of 15. felt like **** the rest of the week. i could fall asleep in the soup. i was looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones see you next year, moose can we skip footbll season and go to bball

Looking forward to seeing you soon. Take care, be patient and obey your doctors.

Get well. Its probably a good thing to miss the game. Marrone plays too much zone. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

missing golf
Igor, you are welcome to skip golf and join us for dinner if you want. That goes for anyone else who wants to talk SU sports but doesn't want to or is unable to play golf.

Get better soon Igor, as a long-time mainly lurker going back over 10 years, I definitely remember the "old days" and welcome your return to the boards in the future.

Take care of yourself, Igor. Whether it takes three weeks or three months, listen to the docs and get your strength back. The 2-3 isn't going away anytime soon. ;)

i'm sorry that so many of the posters on this board beat up on you unnecessarily. get healthy.

Be good to yourself, Igor. Get fit again so you can return to the online wars. ;)

Igor, I wish you a speedy recovery. If you are typing this yourself, that is a step in the right direction, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom