Relevance | Syracusefan.com

Relevance

bigmike

Connoisseur of head and legroom.
Hats off to ADJW and Dino for bringing serious and accomplished professionals to each of the coaching positions announced to date. When moves such as these are made, it signals to all (fans, recruits, parents, opponents) that this program is serious about winning. Well done.

1640885913169.gif

Hats off to ADJW and Dino for bringing serious and accomplished professionals to each of the coaching positions announced to date. When moves such as these are made, it signals to all (fans, recruits, parents, opponents) that this program is serious about winning. Well done.

View attachment 212271
your post here gave me goose bumps bro, literally. Can't believe what you wrote is true, but it is. Challenges remain sure (that's a constant), but man o man. Its a good day, a REAL GOOD day, Cuse nation.

your post here gave me goose bumps bro, literally. Can't believe what you wrote is true, but it is. Challenges remain sure (that's a constant), but man o man. Its a good day, a REAL GOOD day, Cuse nation.
Yea, it feels like we just put peer schools (ahem, PITT, BC, Wake, NC State, etc.) on notice that the days of rolling the Orange may have come to an end. We won’t win them all, but as they say you will know you were in a fight when it’s over.

The program definitely still has challenges but for the first time in a long time I believe we have a couching staff that will maximize what talent we do have. I also think these new coaches will start reeling in better quality talent on the offensive side of the ball. In particular QB, WR and TE.

The program definitely still has challenges but for the first time in a long time I believe we have a couching staff that will maximize what talent we do have. I also think these new coaches will start reeling in better quality talent on the offensive side of the ball. In particular QB, WR and TE.
Sure most definately, we just dont have to worry going into each game that were going to beat ourselves just as much or more than the opponent

Agreed. As much as I was completely over the Dino experiment, these hires have pulled me back from the ledge a step. Pleasantly surprised with these hires is an understatement. I honestly can't believe we got guys of this caliber to tie themselves to what I was perceiving as a sinking ship a few months ago. Cautiously optimistic for next year. The schedule is gonna be a huge challenge to overcome though.

Agreed. As much as I was completely over the Dino experiment, these hires have pulled me back from the ledge a step. Pleasantly surprised with these hires is an understatement. I honestly can't believe we got guys of this caliber to tie themselves to what I was perceiving as a sinking ship a few months ago. Cautiously optimistic for next year. The schedule is gonna be a huge challenge to overcome though.
So,

1640899114842.gif

Agreed. These two hires are a big step. Excited to see what they do with this offense, either with currently rostered players, or by players they pull from the portal, as the case may be
I can quarantee 1 thing.. He'll know where his bread is buttered, so to speak. The big bad backfeild of tuckerville lol
Corny i know but delivers the point in a funny, goofy fashion. Haven't been alot a smiles on my face this past season when he was getting not many carries in the last 1/3 of the season, especially last 2 games!

Gilbert shoulda been leaning on our superstar, heisman talent!! Instead, he was practically ignored.
With that kind of irrational, illogical thinking, how did he get too this level of coaching IMO?????

I can quarantee 1 thing.. He'll know where his bread is buttered, so to speak. The big bad backfeild of tuckerville lol
Corny i know but delivers the point in a funny, goofy fashion. Haven't been alot a smiles on my face this past season when he was getting not many carries in the last 1/3 of the season, especially last 2 games!

Gilbert shoulda been leaning on our superstar, heisman talent!! Instead, he was practically ignored.
With that kind of irrational, illogical thinking, how did he get too this level of coaching IMO?????
Oh btw this isnt meant to be a response to FreakstalkaboutSU?
just so theirs no confusion

Btw, I want to apologize for some of my 2021 game thread and post game rants by substituting Dino for Ralph Malph in this clip. Contrition is important in life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom