Remaining Alumni Teams in TBT | Syracusefan.com

Remaining Alumni Teams in TBT

Day2

Living Legend
The alumni teams are strugg-a-ling this year. Started with 23 and I believe we’re down to:

1. Cuse
2. WVU
3. Marquette
4. Ohio St.
5. Richmond

Did I miss anyone? Will probably lose at least one more tonight.

Did Wichita State lose?

Marquette probably should have lost today.

WVU is questionable? They’ve got other schools contributing to that, as far as I know. So do we technically, but...you know...he takes a lot of bad shots and stuff...and does nothing else and stuff...

WVU is questionable? They’ve got other schools contributing to that, as far as I know. So do we technically, but...you know...he takes a lot of bad shots and stuff...and does nothing else and stuff...
Huh? Is there a post missing?

Huh? Is there a post missing?

I meant that “West Virginia” thing. It’s more than just them, right? As in, multiple Virginia schools.

I meant that “West Virginia” thing. It’s more than just them, right? As in, multiple Virginia schools.
I think that’s a different team. The West Virginia Wildcats? Best Virginia is the WVU alumni team.

Richmond loses. And then there were three...

I think the TBT would be a lot more interesting and get better TV ratings if all of the teams were required to be alumni teams.

Seeing super teams put together with mostly players I've never heard of don't make me want to watch any TBT game that doesn't involve Boeheim's Army.

I think the TBT would be a lot more interesting and get better TV ratings if all of the teams were required to be alumni teams.

Seeing super teams put together with mostly players I've never heard of don't make me want to watch any TBT game that doesn't involve Boeheim's Army.

Exactly how I feel. I just don't care about those teams that are put together with no connection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom