Remember Michael Sweetney? | Syracusefan.com

Remember Michael Sweetney?

BLEEDORANGE727

Walk On
Sweetney-is-fat.jpg

I loved Sweetney's game. He used his "width" to its maximum advantage. He never jumped around but was a great position offensive player. I'll betcha at his current size he's squashing the competition.

Is that the picture of the guy who ate him?

Man has he let himself go! I saw a side-by-side of him from his draft day in 2003 and then again in 2009. Moved up a couple suit sizes you could say.

I loved Sweetney's game. He used his "width" to its maximum advantage. He never jumped around but was a great position offensive player. I'll betcha at his current size he's squashing the competition.

Harsh ;)

haha wow, how does a professional athlete let himself go like that??

He was actually on the Celtics roster for the preseason games against the Raptors. He came out in the fourth quarter when the game was out of hand, and got the Scalabrine cheer from the crowd.

Guy still had moves on offence, and was still smooth in facilitating the offence. Some of these "bigger" players that are crafty actually use their size to their advantage (like Sweetney in college, not Sweetney now). Biggest issue is ultimately on the defenisve end where the size becomes a detriment.

seriously not sure how you can work out and play a sport professionally and get that big

he was on the C's in preseason, and I was like who let this on the court seriously, if I was running a professional team and that guy walked in I would be like 'no thanks'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom