Remember When | Syracusefan.com

Remember When

anomander

Living Legend
The WMU and FSU wins were against bad teams? Well since Cuse beat them WMU is 6-1 and undefeated in their league, while FSU is 3-1, with their loss coming at Miami in a game where they led for 3.5 quarters. Both teams Syracuse dominated.

People made such a big deal about losing at Pitt and getting taken to OT by UNC. Both teams can play with and beat anybody in the ACC. It's not like UNC doesn't have approx 30 or so 4stars on their roster.

I still think this Cuse team is a lot better than most give them credit for. I hate to keep harping on it, but if we got even close to the same play from our all-acc QB as we got from him his first 3 seasons we would be undefeated, and probably with ease. I still think this team can get to 8 and with some luck 9.

I mentioned this in another thread but in the game against VTech, right before playing us, UNC lost but left 31 points unscored from turnovers and missed FGs. They have a dangerous offense and a play caller who makes some amazing (and horrible) play selections.

Following the FSU game, I posted that FSU will not be down long. They have the athletes to win and the system being installed is similar to HCDB's system. Our Orange picked up the pace as the season went on (I know, until ED was injured) and we didn't have anything close to the level of athlete FSU has on the sidelines.

The win over FSU will be beneficial by season's end, regarding SOS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom