Remember when... | Syracusefan.com

Remember when...

CU44SE

All Conference
Syracuse barely beat Bryant and Jimmy blamed it on lack of practice and that we should have never played.

And here we are, Pitt just gets off not playing in 10 days and pausing practice and spanks is.

Worst coaching I have seen in my 32 years watching Syracuse basketball.

IT IS TIME!!!!!

Syracuse barely beat Bryant and Jimmy blamed it on lack of practice and that we should have never played.

And here we are, Pitt just gets off not playing in 10 days and pausing practice and spanks is.

Worst coaching I have seen in my 32 years watching Syracuse basketball.

IT IS TIME!!!!!

To be fair, the practices are much more critical to us because we relies heavily on guards making long range shots that requires repetition and rhythm. Pitt have players in five positions and are not a one trick pony and can score in different ways even though they suck we suck much more.

Plus I think there is some sort of chemistry problem, the team just seems to lack juice.

To be fair, the practices are much more critical to us because we relies heavily on guards making long range shots that requires repetition and rhythm. Pitt have players in five positions and are not a one trick pony and can score in different ways even though they suck we suck much more.

Plus I think there is some sort of chemistry problem, the team just seems to lack juice.

Of course there is. These kids aren't stupid. They see the best 5 aren't playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom