Remember when... | Syracusefan.com

Remember when...

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
This board was awesome? Used to be alot of fun. I would spend all day on here, trying not to do work. We had some great breakdowns, recruiting insiders, and threads that were just alot of fun.

Football team is going to a bowl game. Basketball team is #3. Head Coach just hit 900. Lacrosse is about to fire up. This should be the happiest board ever.

Can we go back to that? If not, I'm going to actually have to do work, and I dont think my head is ready for that.

This board was awesome? Used to be alot of fun. I would spend all day on here, trying not to do work. We had some great breakdowns, recruiting insiders, and threads that were just alot of fun.

Football team is going to a bowl game. Basketball team is #3. Head Coach just hit 900. Lacrosse is about to fire up. This should be the happiest board ever.

Can we go back to that? If not, I'm going to actually have to do work, and I dont think my head is ready for that.
What's the problem?

ghettoizing the recruiting info didn't help the wheat-to-chaff ratio

neither did killing the scandal board

Sounds like somebody could use a hug from brncusefvrcuse.