Reminder: Chat room for VA Tech game at 9 pm... | Syracusefan.com

Reminder: Chat room for VA Tech game at 9 pm...

cto

Administrator
Use drop down menu in upper left part of this page.

I can hang out until 9pm your time, but then I'm making a mad dash to the bar.

I can hang out until 9pm your time, but then I'm making a mad dash to the bar.
Since the game STARTS at 9 p.m. our time, I guess that won't give you much time!

Since the game STARTS at 9 p.m. our time, I guess that won't give you much time!

As long as I'm walking out of my office at 5pm, I can be at the Fox by 5:08. I left 10 minutes early yesterday (for some reason I thought the game was yesterday)

They already have the TVs programed to ESPNU

As long as I'm walking out of my office at 5pm, I can be at the Fox by 5:08. I left 10 minutes early yesterday (for some reason I thought the game was yesterday)

They already have the TVs programed to ESPNU
I don't know which I respect more, Chizzly: your dedication to SU, or your dedication to the Fox.

I don't know which I respect more, Chizzly: your dedication to SU, or your dedication to the Fox.

I find something I like, and I'm a dedicated SOB lol. I'm a "Regular" kinda guy. I like walking in and hearing 5 or 6 people shout my name, and be happy that I'm there... I went 3 days last week without stopping in to atleast have lunch or say hi, 3 bartenders text and called me to make sure everything was ok lol

I find something I like, and I'm a dedicated SOB lol. I'm a "Regular" kinda guy. I like walking in and hearing 5 or 6 people shout my name, and be happy that I'm there... I went 3 days last week without stopping in to atleast have lunch or say hi, 3 bartenders text and called me to make sure everything was ok lol
You're the Norm Peterson of Alaska.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom