Repping Syracuse across 5 cities this weekend and at MSU | Syracusefan.com

Repping Syracuse across 5 cities this weekend and at MSU

Orange2389

2nd String
Hey guys and gals,

I am visiting my buddy who goes to Michigan State this weekend. I am going to see MSU play Nebraska on Sunday in east lansing, mi. I will be repping our Orange the whole time. I leave Buffalo tomorrow and stop in D.C before landing in Detroit. On the way back I stop in Chicago before flying to Detroit and finally back to Buffalo. I will be wearing Orange on all flights and all stops in the cities. No questions asked. I will notify people who are unaware of our program and our current ranking this season.

While at the game, I have been told my buddy knows the grad assistant for Izzo and I can expect to visit the locker room and meet Izzo. I will be wearing Orange at the game 100%. Hopefully I can follow up with everyone on here next Tuesday with some photos! ORANGE NATION!

Hey guys and gals,

I am visiting my buddy who goes to Michigan State this weekend. I am going to see MSU play Nebraska on Sunday in east lansing, mi. I will be repping our Orange the whole time. I leave Buffalo tomorrow and stop in D.C before landing in Detroit. On the way back I stop in Chicago before flying to Detroit and finally back to Buffalo. I will be wearing Orange on all flights and all stops in the cities. No questions asked. I will notify people who are unaware of our program and our current ranking this season.

While at the game, I have been told my buddy knows the grad assistant for Izzo and I can expect to visit the locker room and meet Izzo. I will be wearing Orange at the game 100%. Hopefully I can follow up with everyone on here next Tuesday with some photos! ORANGE NATION!

Make us proud.