Resume padding - college hoops style | Syracusefan.com

Resume padding - college hoops style

The thing that I don't understand is how does someone hiring him not do enough due diligence to find out that Dick Bennett doesn't know him? You would think Jay Wright would have had some contact with peoples and asked around about him enough to determine that he was a fraud. It seems to me that it is kind of embarassing for Jay Wright and Nova that they had to be told by ESPN that his credential were fraudulent and didn't uncover it on their own before hiring him.

As Eammon Brennan said in his article, it took him all of 60 seconds of Internet searching to determine there was an inconsistency between UW Greenbay's records and this cat's resume.

The thing that I don't understand is how does someone hiring him not do enough due diligence to find out that Dick Bennett doesn't know him? You would think Jay Wright would have had some contact with peoples and asked around about him enough to determine that he was a fraud. It seems to me that it is kind of embarassing for Jay Wright and Nova that they had to be told by ESPN that his credential were fraudulent and didn't uncover it on their own before hiring him.

As Eammon Brennan said in his article, it took him all of 60 seconds of Internet searching to determine there was an inconsistency between UW Greenbay's records and this cat's resume.

literally couldnt have said this better.

The lie was so dramatic and so easy to find. He claimed to be a captain for heaven's sake. IN 1995. I can name pretty much every syracuse player from 1991-1995 off the top of my head. I was aged 6-10.