Return of Injured Players | Syracusefan.com

Return of Injured Players

Doc5120

Starter
I can't seem to find anything on expected return dates or severity of injuries to some of our guys, and maybe that's because it's not out for the public. But was just wondering when we can expect to see some of these guys back - Kayton Samuels and the 3 O-lineman in particular. Will any of them be suiting up for WF? It would be nice to get another big body back on the DLine.

I can't seem to find anything on expected return dates or severity of injuries to some of our guys, and maybe that's because it's not out for the public. But was just wondering when we can expect to see some of these guys back - Kayton Samuels and the 3 O-lineman in particular. Will any of them be suiting up for WF? It would be nice to get another big body back on the DLine.
It's called HIPPA. All you will see this week is a pre-game injury report stating who will not be playing this weekend.

It's called HIPPA. All you will see this week is a pre-game injury report stating who will not be playing this weekend.

Working in HR, I'm well aware of HIPPA. I just meant - are they out for the season, I.e Cordy and Dowels or would we see them this coming week. I realize I won't get the Dr's full diagnosis. ;)

What's the deal with CB Morgan and DE Dunkelberger? Will they ever contribute this season?

Working in HR, I'm well aware of HIPPA. I just meant - are they out for the season, I.e Cordy and Dowels or would we see them this coming week. I realize I won't get the Dr's full diagnosis. ;)
Cordy is done for the season. Babers stated he will get a medical redshirt. Haven't heard anything more on Dowels.

You'll get a little more info this week, because the ACC games mandate that we provide some information on status.

But this staff is keeping injuries quieter than even the previous 2. So unless the player tweets that he's out for the year, you're probably not going to know until after the Pitt game.

Cordy is done for the season. Babers stated he will get a medical redshirt. Haven't heard anything more on Dowels.

Yup, I knew about Cordy. Was hoping we'd have more info on the guys that have been out since Uconn. But I guess it's as close to the vest as it seems. Thanks for the info though!

What's the deal with CB Morgan and DE Dunkelberger? Will they ever contribute this season?
I noticed Trey on the sidelines with his jersey on but no pads. I didn't even realize that he was injured.

Dowels is out for the year per last week's SUA. injury report. Babers alluded to Palmer & Emerich (though not by name) as "likely out for the year" in his pre-VT presser.

Anthony Guidice tweeted something saying Trey was back on the market to be recruited?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom