Returning to the board | Syracusefan.com

Returning to the board

Flacusian

All Conference
Hey all! It’s been necessary to take a hiatus from all of my fun time activities due to a very difficult family situation. But with tomorrow being Thanksgiving I’m happy to report much improvement in that realm and I am returning to one of my favorite activities which is spending copious amounts of time on this board. I was also able to finally watch a game must say I’m very pleasantly surprised by some of the things I saw . I’ve really missed following the team and it is the first time I’ve done so since 1973 . Having made some good friends here I have shared with a few people what’s been going on and I want to express my gratitude to those people who reached out to me with words of encouragement. And finally I close by saying three words which are :
LETS GO ORANGE

Hey all! It’s been necessary to take a hiatus from all of my fun time activities due to a very difficult family situation. But with tomorrow being Thanksgiving I’m happy to report much improvement in that realm and I am returning to one of my favorite activities which is spending copious amounts of time on this board. I was also able to finally watch a game must say I’m very pleasantly surprised by some of the things I saw . I’ve really missed following the team and it is the first time I’ve done so since 1973 . Having made some good friends here I have shared with a few people what’s been going on and I want to express my gratitude to those people who reached out to me with words of encouragement. And finally I close by saying three words which are :
LETS GO ORANGE

Great to see you back! Life throws us some rough obstacles, I myself was away for a long time for difficult family challenges as well. I hope yours are on the up and up and wish you and your family a blessed turkey day!!

E6D6DD31-2E07-4C5E-BCE2-399AF61C79AF.gif

So wonderful to see your avatar again, my friend! And this team has become very interesting to watch! Our defense is pretty damn fine and that will help us to NEVER GIVE UP, which actually reminds me of you.

Welcome “home.”

So wonderful to see your avatar again, my friend! And this team has become very interesting to watch! Our defense is pretty damn fine and that will help us to NEVER GIVE UP, which actually reminds me of you.

Welcome “home.”
Special thanks to you on this wonderful holiday!

LETS GO ORANGE

LETS GO ORANGE

Flacusian, I think we have a bond. Maybe you could feel the energy last week when I was driving past Deltona amd screamig "Chukwu" into the air? I'm glad you are able to bring it into this realm, and like OttoInGrotto is the self-proclaimed arbiter of nicknames, I am the arbiter of realms and gateways(like the gatekeeper in Ghostbusters, I'm the go to guy for those who dont shun adventure), and want to offer a warm welcome to a friend I have missed. IVe missed your posts and was wondering if you had met the same fate as the member who was my mentor. ******io, and I am glad to see that wasnt the case. Glad to have you back and wishing you all the orange that commmon board member can!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom