Reviews | Syracusefan.com

Reviews

Rocco

Watching you.
Both of the reviews yesterday were horrible. I don't know how you can get them wrong. The Rene fumble was especially frustrating that they didn't overturn it. You could clearly see his elbow was down before the ball got ripped out of his arms. The same goes for the catch on the sideline to Coleman I believe.

BE refs - FAIL.
Yet another reason to get the outta this conference.

Both of the reviews yesterday were horrible. I don't know how you can get them wrong. The Rene fumble was especially frustrating that they didn't overturn it. You could clearly see his elbow was down before the ball got ripped out of his arms. The same goes for the catch on the sideline to Coleman I believe.

BE refs - FAIL.
Yet another reason to get the **** outta this conference.

True. Rene was down.

But it is loser talk to look at the stuff outside our control as to why we lost. Rene should not 1) reverse course on a punt, or 2) fumble in the first place. TAKE CARE OF THE ROCK has to be drilled into these players skulls. We are second-to-last in the NCAA in turnover margin. Ugh.

True. Rene was down.

But it is loser talk to look at the stuff outside our control as to why we lost. Rene should not 1) reverse course on a punt, or 2) fumble in the first place. TAKE CARE OF THE ROCK has to be drilled into these players skulls. We are second-to-last in the NCAA in turnover margin. Ugh.

Clearly. Rutgers getting the ball inside the 20 on a botched call is . That shouldn't happen. What is the point of the replay booth when they are likely playing Snood instead of actually reviewing the play.

Read some of my other posts. Ball security is a huge, huge issue. The fact Rene is returning punts is truly a huge negative for Marrone. He is not a BCS-caliber player.

BE refs - FAIL.
Yet another reason to get the **** outta this conference.
It's nothing more than the Big East telling us to "Bon Voyage". I don't expect to get the benefit of fairness on any calls that reach the review booth. After all, SU departing the Big East effectively tolled the death knell for the conference.

True. Rene was down.

He took care of the rock - his elbow was clearly down, lol. He didn't lose the ball. It's not loser talk when it's a fact that he was down with the ball secure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom