Rewatching games

20Plus

Who rewatches games?

Who rewatches losses?

Why do you or not?

I normally do either way sometimes not lossess

I wanted see the calls. Somewhere as bad as advertised

the one late against OSHA ?it was actually pretty solid either way

I use record all the games before the ACC network mde it all but impossible. Funny thing, losses seem to get recorded over. SU is undefeat, n my collection.

I rewatch games mostly in the off season but that was mostly before Netflix and Amazon Prime.

If the game coming up is a good matchup I will put it on DVD (if it's on TV). If we lose it goes in the garbage right away.

I rewatch good wins until we lose our next game. So, now I delete the Gtown game that I have on my dvr. Last year, I must have rewatched the Dook game 10 times (second half). It served as sort of my pre-game video before other games.

I'm not a re-watcher and thus have this question for those who are: How often does a rewatch change your opinions about what you saw?

Who rewatches games?

Who rewatches losses?

Why do you or not?

I normally do either way sometimes not lossess
I rewatch almost all conference games and most out of conference games that are competitive. I rewatching Yukon, GTown, KU, Buffalo and Colgate. Will do so for Bonaventure. If the game is only on the WatchESPN app though I have to do it quickly. For me if I don’t do it the main reason will be family commitments and busy work schedule and then another game comes I would rather rewatch. I enjoy the rewatch because I already know the result and can watch zone rotation and other things.

I rewatch almost all conference games and most out of conference games that are competitive. I rewatching Yukon, GTown, KU, Buffalo and Colgate. Will do so for Bonaventure. If the game is only on the WatchESPN app though I have to do it quickly. For me if I don’t do it the main reason will be family commitments and busy work schedule and then another game comes I would rather rewatch. I enjoy the rewatch because I already know the result and can watch zone rotation and other things.
Me too I learn more about the game the second time just like a movie

Go to the games, watch the wins either on my DVR or Watch ESPN. NEVER watch the losses. I find it very helpful to watch and listen to the commentary because I often miss things or don’t understand what is happening or what has just happened, particularly in regard to fouls. It is astonishing to me how much I miss at live games. Often the announcer will not tell us what the call us, or why the refs are checking the monitor, etc. I like that TV allows us to see the players faces, etc. Much more intimate, but there is nothing like seeing it live!

For those who rewatch - how do you make so much free time?

I'm not a re-watcher and thus have this question for those who are: How often does a rewatch change your opinions about what you saw?
Very good question. I love watching games a second time as it allows you to focus on important plays. For the most part my first impression or believe is usually confirmed, but not always. Id say 80% of the time.

For those who rewatch - how do you make so much free time?
I an retired and have no life up here in The Great White North in the winter when it is -20 outside and four feet of snow on the ground. I have lots to do during the warm weather months.

I don't rewatch games. Don't have the time to, plus the game is easy enough to follow where I can dissect and analyze in one watch.

62604F01-C4B0-4B34-B456-D25129596259.jpeg

I don't rewatch games. Don't have the time to, plus the game is easy enough to follow where I can dissect and analyze in one watch.

Can't beat the Karl Hungus post, but I don't rewatch anymore. Between cutting cable and having an infant in the house, it's not happening. (And I missed tonight's game entirely.) I will say I get a lot less out of the games this way, and it feels like I'm not as sharp about the game itself. If I had a minute here and there, I'd like to get back to watching two or three times, win or lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom